Are You Fed Up?Fri 30 May 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Ready to get real about food? Check out Fed Up, a must-see new food film that will make you re-think everything you know about food.
Fed Up, from Katie Couric, Laurie David (Oscar winning producer of AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH) and director Stephanie Soechtig reveals a 30-year campaign by the food industry, aided by the U.S. government, to mislead and confuse the American public, resulting in one of the largest health epidemics in history.
Fed Up premiered at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival and is now in theatres across the US. Find your nearest theatre showing the film here. Not only are there group rates for groups of 25 or more, but you can also host a panel or conversation at any theatre for groups of 50 or more.
What are you waiting for?! If you haven’t already, visit the Fed Up website to learn where it is playing near you, and check out the #FedUpChallenge, a nationwide campaign to go sugar free for 10 days.
Share on social media!
• Check out the new must-see movie @FedUpMovie and RT if you are ready to #GetRealabout food. www.fedupmovie.com
• Not only will @FedUpMovie change your life, it just might save it. See #FedUp in theaters: bit.ly/1jC9R9C
• Are You Ready to #GetReal about food after #FRD2014? See @FedUpMovie and check out the #FedUpChallenge, www.fedupmovie.com
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success