Food Revolution Day Line UpFri 18 May 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Food Revolution Day is our first ever global food festival, and as any seasoned festival goer knows, it’s important to have a plan of attack to make the most of the experience. If we could be anywhere at anytime, here’s a snapshot of how our weekend would look. All times are local to the event.
• 14:30 PORTUGAL - Tour to Organic Farm with Wine Tasting Madiera, Portugal
• 17:30 USA - Potluck at Salmon Bay Park Seattle, Washington
• 19:00 UK - Food Revolution Indian Street Food Supper Club London, England
• 08:30 USA - Wasatch Food Revolution Run & Brunch Midway, Utah
• 09:00 INDONESIA - Food Revolution Day Bali Kuta, Bali
• 09:30 UK - Cook School Scotland and Kilmarnock Farmers Kilmarnock, Scotland
• 10:00 INDIA - Organic India Gurgaon, India
• 11:00 CANADA - Seed to Sausage in Canada Ontario, Canada
• 12:00 SPAIN - Food Revolution Day Madrid by The New Food Order Madrid, Spain
• 12:30 USA - Brickyard Educational Farm Family Day Potomac, Maryland
• 13:00 EGYPT - Real Food Fiesta Cairo, Egypt
• 14:00 USA - Jamie Oliver’s Big Rig Event @ UCLA Los Angeles, California
• 15:00 ARGENTINA - Revolición en El Bario Cordoba, Argentina
• 16:00 USA - Price-Albers Farm Visit Kenai, Alaska
• 17:00 VIRTUAL - Hang out with Jamie on Google+ (PST)
• 17:30 MEXICO - Importance of Real Food for Children Mexico City, Mexico
• 18:00 USA - Social Dinner at Seva Restaurant Detroit, Michigan
• 18:30 USA - Justin Wines Dinner Paso Robles, California
• 19:00 GREECE - Kids Cooking Real Food, Alexandropolis, Greece
• 19:30 SAUDI ARABIA - Fruits for Breakfast Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• 10:00 USA - All Day Celebration Food Festival Lynnewood, Washington
• 18:00 AUSTRALIA - Cook for you Neighbors Bronte, Australia
Check the map on www.foodrevolutionday.com to see what’s going on in your city!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success