Help Us Reach 7,000 Downloads!Tue 20 Nov 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Give The Gift Of Food Education This Holiday!
Our 5,700+ Giving Assistant users have so far raised over $13,000 to support better food education!
Now, we need YOUR help to get us to 7,000 users. The more people that download and use the Giving Assistant, the more funds go to supporting better food education!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant allows you to raise funds to support hands-on food education programs while you shop your holiday list!
When you shop on hundreds of partner websites, a portion of your purchase is donated to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation, and the online retailers provide the fund so it will never cost you a penny!
Funds raised through the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant go to projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, homes and businesses through awareness-raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs.
It’s free, it’s easy and it’s safe so make your holiday shopping count this year! Get the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant and give the gift of food education!
Already got the Giving Assistant? Invite your friends and help us reach 7,000 users!
The Food Revolution Team
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success