January's Monthly ChallengesFri 03 Jan 2014
Story by Sarah Curl
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and got to spend lots of quality time with their family and friends. No matter how you celebrated, it’s always nice to have some downtime to relax and enjoy the people closest to you.
We wanted to start 2014 off with a bang so why not focus on real food resolutions, a game we like to call 'what's in your grocery bag?' and a focus on the importance of breakfast. Check out this month's monthly challenges and make sure to share your stories and photos with us!
January Challenge #1
What are your real food resolutions for 2014? What are you vowing to change or continue depending on the habit?
January Challenge #2
Show us what your grocery bag looks like when you get back from the market. We want to see your groceries and gather pictures from around the world to represent our diverse community.
January Challenge #3
Breakfast is the most of the most important meals you will eat all day so we want to know what’s your favorite breakfast dish to make every morning? Take a quick snap of what you’re eating this morning and share it with us!
What are Monthly Challenges?
Every month, there will be different challenges that inspire Food Revolutionaries to engage with their communities. They are designed to make deeper connections with the thought leaders in the real food industry and connect with family and friends through fresh food.
At the beginning of every month, the challenges will be announced through a blog post, email, Facebook and Twitter. The idea is to complete as many challenges as you can. As you complete the challenges, let us know how they went. We want to hear your stories, see your pictures and be able to show your successes through our various social media platforms. So get out there, have fun and make sure you share your story with us – we could be highlighting what you’ve been doing to the world!
Do you have suggestions for next month’s challenges?
Let us know at email@example.com.
Find out more about our Food Revolution Ambassador program and apply to become one here!
About the Author: Sarah Curl is the Food Revolution Community Manager for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation.
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success