LAST CHANCE - Cook With Jamie!Thu 25 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Would you like a chance to celebrate Food Revolution Day with a 1-on-1 cooking lesson with Jamie Oliver? Simply donate $3 here before April 30th for your chance to win!
Food Revolution Day is all about making a stand for good food and essential cooking skills, and by entering this competition you’ll be doing exactly that. Your $3 donation (or more if you are feeling generous!) goes to support Food Revolution Day and the food education programs carried out through Jamie’s global foundations. Such as our ‘Learn Your Fruit and Vegetables Program’.
Jamie’s foundations are based in the US, UK and work in partnership with partners in Australia working globally to bring the power of food skills to life. We believe that food skills are among the most valuable things you can ever learn. Every child school learn about food, where it comes from and how it affects their bodies. And everyone should be able to learn lost or forgotten food skills whether at home, at school, at work or in the community.
By entering this amazing 'Prizeo' competition you have a great opportunity to join the Food Revolution and help bring food education back to people all over the world! Plus you’ll be in with a chance to win a trip to London, cook and enjoy a meal with Jamie Oliver himself. What a great way to support and celebrate the Food Revolution!
It doesn't matter where you are in the world or how much you donate – every little helps our cause to get people cooking from scratch and put food education back on the agenda.
Hurry, entries close on April 30th so get involved today at www.prizeo.com/jamie.
The Food Revolution Day Team
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success