One Month To Go Until #FRD2013Wed 17 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
With just one month to go until Food Revolution Day have you added your activity to our global map yet?
Visit www.foodrevolutionday.com to get started, and check out this activity pack for all the information you need, plus some great ideas to make your event that extra bit special!
So far there are some amazing activities lined up from a public cooking class for youth in Tel Aviv, Israel to a real food picnic in Sydney and not to mention Jamie’s Food Revolution Day street party in London.
Be sure to add yours, or find one near you to attend here - join us in standing up for better food education and help keep cooking skills alive on May 17.
If you fancy celebrating Food Revolution Day at a cooking masterclass with Jamie himself at the London HQ, then visit www.prizeo.com/jamie to enter this once in a lifetime competition! Hurry, entries close April 30.
Don't forget to join the conversation online and share your videos and images with us using the hash tag #FRD2013
Let the countdown commence!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success