How YOU Can Support Food Education This Valentine’s Day!Thu 07 Feb 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Team
This year as you shop for your loved one, we've got a unique way for you to support hands-on food education at the same time!
Simply download our free online fundraising tool, and as you get your gifts online for your sweetheart, a portion of your purchase will be donated to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation.
So whether you’re shopping for flowers and jewellery, personalized Valentine’s cards, or fragrances, gifts and clothing, you can help raise funds for projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, home and businesses through awareness-raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs.
Click here to download our online fundraising tool, the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving, Assistant today – it’s easy, it’s safe and it’s free – and help make a real difference as you spoil your loved this Valentine's Day!
If you have question about the fundraising tool, or specific products, email the Giving Assistant support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and who will be happy to answer your questions and tell you how much any product from partner websites will raise for better food education! Alternatively you can also tweet your questions to @GivingAssistant.
The Food Revolution Team
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success