T-Fal And Hyperion Join The Food RevolutionThu 02 Aug 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
T-Fal and Hyperion Donating Cookware and Cookbooks to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation in Support of the Food Revolution!
It is hard to believe that the first series of Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution in 2010 would lead to the call for a real food movement, the creation of the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation and two years on have captured a global audience and amazing active community standing up for real food!
As we grow and develop our projects spanning schools and youth, business health and wellness, community projects and food policy and awareness we increasingly look for ways to work with like-minded individuals and organizations but equally work alongside Jamie’s product partners as across the Jamie Oliver Group the foundation projects are at the heart of everything we in the US, UK, Australia and beyond.
Some of Jamie's titles with Hyperion, our Food Revolution supporter.
With this in mind we were delighted when T-Fal and Hyperion in America agreed to support the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation by donating Jamie Oliver products to the Food Revolution. Big thanks to them for joining the cause!
Through these great cookware sets and cookbooks we can share move love with our community offering great prizes and through them putting great kitchen kit and recipe know-how in to the hands of families to enjoy cooking from scratch.
Find out how you could win a 10-piece Jamie Oliver T-Fal cookware set by getting involved in our back-to-school campaign here!
The Food Revolution Team
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success