The Best And Worst School Lunches Of Last SemesterThu 12 Jan 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
After an exciting first semester for the photo wall with over 200 uploads, 34,000 ratings and over 300,000 visitors we shared the Top 10 Best and Worst School Lunches as voted for by the community at the end of last year.
From these Top 10’s Jamie and the Food Revolution team chose our Best and Worst and got in touch with the people who uploaded the photos to find out some more about their chosen school lunch and let them know they would receive a signed Jamie cookbook. Find out more below on the chosen Best and Worst lunches below.
The Best School Lunch
Submitted by: Lynn, Santa Fe
The Lunch: Green & White Fettuccine with Tomato Basil Sauce and Green Salad School Lunch
Read more here.
The Worst School Lunch
Submitted by: Rachel, Wisonsin
The Lunch: ‘Whole Grain’ Corn Dogs, Tater Tots, Scooby Doo snack crackers and peaches in syrup
Read more here.
The Photo Wall is back open again after the holidays and we are planning some exciting improvements to the wall for this school year so keep checking back, rating and uploading your school lunches!
The School Lunch Photo Wall
The Food Revolution Team
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success