Watch Our LIVE Holiday Hangout!Wed 28 Nov 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Tomorrow see’s the last Food Revolution Community Google+ Hangout for this year, and we’re ending with a holiday special!
At 11am PST/7pm GMT tomorrow, we’ll be joined by some chefs and cooks from across the world to talk about holiday cooking, to share their real food holiday traditions and their top tips for cooking for family and friends over the holiday season. We’ll also be talking about how our participants got involved in cooking, what inspired them to stand up for real food and how they are sharing their love for cooking with their communities.
Tune in to watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT on www.google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity!
Our global line-up of chefs include:
• Shane Valentine, San Rafael, California – Food Revolution Ambassador, author and activist (you may recognize him from our Food Revolution Day 2012 Google+ Hangout with Jamie Oliver)
• Barry Lewis, Weston Super Mare, UK - home taught chef and creator of My Virgin Kitchen
• Eleni Melirrytou, Athens, Greece - Food Revolution Ambassador and cooking teacher
• Ben Kramer, Winnepeg, Canada - Executive Chef of the Diversity Food Services & Elements at the University of Winnipeg and a Food Revolution Ambassador.
Find out more about our participants here.
Watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT.
Have you got questions about holiday cooking?
Let us know by posting on our Food Revolution Community page, tweeting us @foodrev with the hash tag #foodrevhangout or by commenting directly on google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity during the hangout!
See you online for some holiday cooking fun!
The Food Revolution Team
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success