Win A Cooking Lesson With JamieMon 08 Apr 2013
Story by Food Revolution Team
To celebrate Jamie Oliver’s amazing Food Revolution Day you and a friend can win the chance to cook and have dinner with the man himself.
Wherever you are in the world* we’ll pay for your flights to London, four nights accommodation at a lovely hotel, throw in £1,000 spending money and then get you to Jamie’s office for a cooking session and dinner. There is only one winner, so you will get Jamie all to yourself.
All you have to do is make a donation on Prizeo – minimum of three pounds – and get entered into the prize draw.
All money will go towards Jamie’s Better Food Foundation UK which aims to improve awareness about good food across the globe, including the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) and our partners in Australia the Good Foundation.
Food Revolution Day is on May 17th this year, and will again bring communities and people of all ages and cultures together to celebrate good food and promote better understanding of food to ultimately help people lead better lives..
Jamie said: “I can’t wait to meet the pair who win this prize, we’ll have a good old-fashioned laugh and cook up a storm together.
“It’s really important we make as big a noise as possible for Food Revolution Day on May 17; shouting about what makes good food, sharing our own experiences in making everyone more aware of healthy options and understanding the food we’re getting stuck into.”
So enter now and win the cook-up of a lifetime.
*Regrettably, the residents of certain countries will be unable to enter the competition for a variety of reasons, which include local sweepstake laws and compliance legislation. These countries are Burma/Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Belgium, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Quebec, Portugal, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Indonesia, Yemen and all African nations with the exception of South Africa.
- A Look At The 2015 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- February Ambassador Of The Month: Minati OConnell
- Plans For FRD 2015 Are Well Underway!
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Dinner Ideas
- TEDxManhattan 2015 “Changing The Way We Eat” London Viewing Party
- A Journey To Real Food
- Feeding 5 Million
- Kids Food Festival 2015
- Cooking With Kids For Valentine's Day
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Super Smoothies
- Real Food Media Contest Short Films
- Uniting For Food Truth
- February Monthly Challenges: Valentine's Day, Wonky Veg And FRD!
- January Ambassador Of The Month: Mardi Michels
- The Food Revolution Super Ambassadors
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success